Thursday, February 11, 2010

Daily Sport Model Pictures Im 19 Years Old And I Take Multiple Medications Daily- Long Term Internal Effects?

Im 19 years old and I take multiple medications daily- Long term internal effects? - daily sport model pictures

OK In the 5'9 "19 years old. I go to college, have jobs, the model a little, all these things. But in normal life, every day I have bipolar disorder and anxiety. For this I take Effexor XR 150 mg and 50 mg of Zoloft about 3 times a week. I also take birth control because I suffer from black excrutiating cramps. For Yaz daily volume. As part of my bipolar disorder I have time to eat poorly, if my doctor prescribes me latenight diethylpropion 75 mg, the food and stops to eat, requiring the right time. heres the list

Daily Volume: 150 mg of Effexor XR
Yaz Birth Control
Diethylpropion 75mg
Several times a week: 50mg Zoloft

My question is negative for all these drugs canmy organs such as stomach, liver or kidneys. Sometimes I have pain in the chest. I am 19 years and take more drugs than some older adults. Physically I'm healthy. I play sports I'm 5'9 "and weighs 140 pounds. Thats why I am very tall and fit. Please tell me someone what you know.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

For years, many years ago, I mean, this could lead to intestinal problems, but much more in doubt. My aunt has Prednazone, drugs against hepatitis A and 12 drugs per day for 30 years. She has just died, but he remained on drugs. It was not cancer, side effects. You need to eat well, so that only right and stay fit. BTW, I understand the cramps ... it hurts so I can really relate.

Daniel!!... said...

Well, too much drugs that they influence, and sometimes death. I would say try to find out why you have such problems. Go to a psychologist about bipolar disorder and anxiety. I was also bipolar, why am I a bad meal timetable. I think and plan when I get my next meal. It is effective, and I hope that helps. If I'm not.

Post a Comment