Friday, January 8, 2010

Banks That Sell Gold If I Melt Down My Gold Scraps To Gold Bars Who Can I Sell The Bars To? Is There Some Sort Of Gold Bank?

If I melt down my gold scraps to gold bars who can I sell the bars to? Is there some sort of Gold Bank? - banks that sell gold

I do not want to sell my gold for cash gold for places and sites, because only a fraction of the market value of gold obtained. If my own melt scrap gold bullion, which I can sell gold bullion to the actual market value of gold?

Where and with modern miners sell their gold in days?

Thank you.

2 comments:

Computer Guy said...

Who wants to buy gold bullion, you are proof that God knows what the gold is mixed with. "The white gold is only 75% gold, for example, the rest is silver, and copper. It is better to find a place for money to work with you and not charge a fee for each test group.

Corie S said...

The fact is that you will not go so far, I sold some silver scrap to 123 PMR, there are no refineries in the Midwest, Michigan and others, simply type gold refinery, and enter the desired outcome, I would personally recommend Midwest without minimum order, so it would be best for you.

Post a Comment