Saturday, January 2, 2010

Competition Letter Of Community Service Hours I Had A Letter This Morning Telling Me A Poem I Wrote A While Ago For A Competition Is Being Published! Wow!?

I had a letter this morning telling me a poem i wrote a while ago for a competition is being published! wow!? - competition letter of community service hours

I entered a poetry contest held by the local United Press Limited, before Christmas. Each additional person in the project or one of his poems published. This is my second poem that I wrote, and the first to be published in the ... I can not believe .. i ma amazed.

4 comments:

Pinky said...

Well done and fair play, lol.

Pinky said...

Well done and fair play, lol.

Pinky said...

Well done and fair play, lol.

Pinky said...

Well done and fair play, lol.

Post a Comment