Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Palm Oil Coconut Oil Where Can I Buy Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Or Palm Kernel Oil?

Where can I buy palm oil, coconut oil, or palm kernel oil? - palm oil coconut oil

The Save-On-Foods closer to my house will Coconut Dulhan Mark 500 ml and it is very difficult and almost wax / pastries. I think it can be hydrogenated. What I know is that I more of this (perhaps to buy a few liters), preferably in a store, but if not online. In other words, I do not want the extra oil of the coconut oil health, I want the shortening with coconut oil. Even though (again, can preferably be found in a store) in palm oil and palm kernel oil? Thank you very much.

1 comments:

ken G said...

All oils are the worst and least expensive for body oils can be purchased cooked and I'm not helpin

Post a Comment