Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No Credit Check Cell Phone No Credit Check Cell Phone?

No credit check cell phone? - no credit check cell phone

I own a cell phone company that is not necessary credit checks or contracts. Those of you with Tracfone, go phone, cricket, etc. Would you tell me what you do not like their service. This is not a location for my business, not because I share our same business information is not. I was just looking. Please be as detailed as possible. Thank you in advance.

4 comments:

Tom K said...

I use a TracFone and bought twice as many planning units. When I keep the same phone number, I get twice as many units on the map.

International TracFone allows me to call on other countries, the rate of a local call. This is free.

I also have the option of a number of discrepancies in Canada and Mexico have. Friends or company can not say, either locally or select the country and the call is automatically forwarded to my number of United States. There is also a toll-free service.

bomb3232 said...

Well, I have Virgin Mobile, and I believe that Pay As You Go is the right way. Due to the pre-adolescents can now pay for themselves, and the parents need not worry. I like the Virgin of text messages is easy and the price of MMS messages. 9.99 A soft, you 1000 texts! So yes, I think all companies have to scroll through prepaid SMS messages a little more. Apart from the fact that I prepaid!

First Lady said...

I Pay As You Go mobile phone. I like it because you do not get a bill every month. If I did not add money to my account and the phone does not work, but I have to pay the printing of the account each month. There is nothing so far that I do not like it.

~::JAEL:... said...

I used the subway, which is good for cricket as the most, but the bar and things have really sucked.

Post a Comment